“This is an exciting day for Frontier customers and has been something they have wanted for some time now,” said
Prior to the new policy, customers were required to turn off and stow all electronic devices during taxi, takeoff, landing and when the aircraft was below 10,000 feet. With the new policy, passengers flying with
Sign up for email updates at FlyFrontier.com/email-alert to receive special discounts and promotions only available to Frontier’s email subscribers. Special offers are also available by following us on Twitter at Twitter.com/FlyFrontier or by liking us on Facebook at Facebook.com/FlyFrontier.
Currently in its 20th year of operations, Frontier offers ultra low fares with customer choices to more than 75 destinations in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11586361.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March