The long-term rating assigned to the COPs is revised to 'AA-' with a Positive Outlook based on the underlying rating assigned by Fitch to
The rating withdrawal is in connection with a substitution of the letter of credit that previously supported the COPs. Fitch was not asked to provide a rating on the replacement letter of credit.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Rating Guidelines for Letter of Credit-Supported Bonds' (
Rating Guidelines for Letter of Credit-Supported Bonds
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South