Fitch Ratings has updated its U.S. criteria report outlining the methodology used to analyze commercial mortgage servicers.
The report updates and replaces the prior criteria report titled 'U.S. Commercial Mortgage Servicer Rating Criteria', dated
The criteria report, 'Rating Criteria for U.S. Commercial Mortgage Servicers' is available at 'www.fitchratings.com' under the following headers:
Sectors then Structured Finance then CMBS then CMBS Servicers
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'U.S. Commercial Mortgage Servicer Rating Criteria'
--'Rating Criteria for Structured Finance Servicers'
U.S. Commercial Mortgage Servicer Rating Criteria
Rating Criteria for Structured Finance Servicers
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property