Proprietors that employ both regular staff and contractors are relieved to see the updated version of ezPaycheck 2014 software from Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com). The changes to newest version was recently released, which includes the new Federal income tax tables and new
“Printing payroll checks for both employees and contractors has never been easier for CA businesses that utilize ezPaycheck business software,” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
EzPaycheck software is designed to automate paycheck processes to reduce the time spent on running payroll. The software’s graphical interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for
Small businesses and nonprofits will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
• Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
• Easily calculates differential pay
• Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
• Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
• Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax,
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the
• Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
• Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
-Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
-Supports network access.
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy to start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Payroll-Checks/Payroll-Software/prweb11578893.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset