The interest rates credited to the retirement accounts of active Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS) members and eligible inactive members have been set. For 2013
These rates affect the account balances of more than 256,000 state and local public employees, including teachers, law enforcement personnel, firefighters, and
In January SWIB announced 2013 investment returns of 13.5% for
The effective rates are the starting point for calculating annual adjustments to WRS retirees' monthly benefit payments. Significant factors in these adjustment rates include assumed interest, annuitant mortality rates and other actuarial factors. ETF expects to announce the Core and Variable annuity adjustments in March. These adjustments will first be reflected on retirees'
CC AutoTriage1pm-140214-30TagarumaMar-4638309 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks