The interest rates credited to the retirement accounts of active Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS) members and eligible inactive members have been set. For 2013
These rates affect the account balances of more than 256,000 state and local public employees, including teachers, law enforcement personnel, firefighters, and
In January SWIB announced 2013 investment returns of 13.5% for
The effective rates are the starting point for calculating annual adjustments to WRS retirees' monthly benefit payments. Significant factors in these adjustment rates include assumed interest, annuitant mortality rates and other actuarial factors. ETF expects to announce the Core and Variable annuity adjustments in March. These adjustments will first be reflected on retirees'
CC AutoTriage1pm-140214-30TagarumaMar-4638309 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic