In his new position, Kay will be reporting to
“EnTouch is growing rapidly and as we bring our EnTouch 360 support service to restaurant and retail customers we’re finding a market segment in dire need of energy management which provides tremendous market potential,” Fasullo said. “I am thrilled to have Tom on board to lead the effort to help these companies.”
Prior to joining EnTouch Controls, Kay was the Director of National Accounts with
“I am excited to be joining such a dynamic company and to be a part of a strong leadership team,” Kay said. “EnTouch is a proven leader in the EMS space delivering key analytics tools and services to automate energy reduction and lower operating costs for the market and I can’t wait to contribute to its continued innovation in this growing business segment.”
This appointment comes on the heels of several company announcements most notably the launch of its EnTouch 360°™ platform that integrates turnkey installation, management analytics, issue ticketing and resolution tracking that detects HVAC maintenance issues, optimizes performance, and lowers energy costs for owners with distributed portfolios.
For more information on EnTouch 360™ or any of the EnTouch energy management products and services, please visit http://www.entouchcontrols.com/.
About EnTouch Controls
Source: EnTouch Controls
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy