Earnings per share (EPS) of the company jumped to
The company revenue jumped sharply to
During 2013, the company made a profit after tax of
Sales of the company’s blended fertilisers (Zarkhez and Engro NP) for the year increased by 21% to 95,000 tons compared to 80,000 during 2012. Pakistan’s overall potash market remained stable at 20,000 tons (nutrient basis) during 2013. The company undertook an Initial Public Offering (IPO) of 75 million ordinary shares in fourth quarter of 2013 (4QCY13).
2013 was a test of the company’s resilience due to external challenges, coupled with distribution issues, which impacted its volumes and profitability. Engro Foods’ revenues declined from
EXIMP’s revenues during 2013 were
Engro Powergen Qadirpur earned a net profit of
During the year 2013, the Qadirpur Plant demonstrated billable availability of 83.1%. It dispatched a total Net Electrical Output of 1,334 Gigawatt hours to the national grid with a load factor of 71.7% as compared to 93.8% in 2012. Overdues from
Polymer and Chemicals
During 2013, the company posted a profit of
During the year, the company modified its ACN tanks which were unused since 2010 and brought these under use for storage of EDC for Engro Polymer. Actual throughput for the year was 1,135 KT compared to 1,101 KT in 2012.
The company’s revenue was
Like Business on Facebook, follow @TribuneBiz on Twitter to stay informed and join in the conversation.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana