YESTERDAY the Registrar of Companies told the Public Investment Committee that the two directors of
It is not clear who Gateri and Mwangi are but these are very common names in
CRBC has been awarded the Sh320 billion Mombasa to
There is no law that says a foreign company has to have local directors, although many do. But often if there local directors, there are local shareholders.
Does CRBC in
The MPs need to urgently get answers to these questions.
Quote of the day: "Sudden success in golf is like the sudden acquisition of wealth. It is apt to unsettle and deteriorate the character." - Comic author PG Wodehouse died on
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?