* Two articles focusing on the deaths in custody of young people between the ages of 18 and 24 had errors in statistics. Grayling sets up young custody deaths inquiry (7 February, page 11) said that the review will focus on how to reduce the number of self-inflicted deaths: "Over the past 10 years, 48 people aged 18 to 24 have died in this way, of whom 38 died while in adult prisons." However, 48 is the number who died since
1/8 An article about
* Let's move to . . .
* The review of reviews of
The readers' editor's office looks at queries about accuracy and standards. Email email@example.com including article details and web link, or find us on Twitter @GdnReadersEd. You can also write to The readers' editor,
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation