* Two articles focusing on the deaths in custody of young people between the ages of 18 and 24 had errors in statistics. Grayling sets up young custody deaths inquiry (7 February, page 11) said that the review will focus on how to reduce the number of self-inflicted deaths: "Over the past 10 years, 48 people aged 18 to 24 have died in this way, of whom 38 died while in adult prisons." However, 48 is the number who died since
1/8 An article about
* Let's move to . . .
* The review of reviews of
The readers' editor's office looks at queries about accuracy and standards. Email email@example.com including article details and web link, or find us on Twitter @GdnReadersEd. You can also write to The readers' editor,
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Cuba Publishes Text of Foreign Investment Law