The Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange (WEDI) has released several webinars, white papers, issue briefs and other resources focused on URAC, patient engagement, reassociating healthcare payments, overpayment recovery, sales tax best practices, and breach risk assessment. Most of the following resources are free to the HIT community and all are free to WEDI members:
• 2013 WEDI Report Webinar: Patient Engagement – How are you connecting with your consumers? This 3-webinar series will focus on the future of a Unique Patient Identifier, innovative practices of patient engagement, as well as the data patients need and how to facilitate access to it.
• Reassociating Healthcare Payments White Paper: Addresses the reassociation process of all formats, with an emphasis on electronic formats and non-zero payments. Gain an understanding of the process needed to do this, along with recommended best practices and tools for overcoming obstacles, to allow providers to manage the reassociation process more easily.
• Overpayment Recovery 5010 Education Issue Brief: Offered as a resource to provide education on overpayment recovery challenges with Option 3, this issue brief explores the complexities on both the payer and provider sides.
• Sales Tax Best Practices Guideline White Paper: This document serves as a guideline for reporting taxes on dental services in jurisdictions where applicable. Individuals from payers, practice management, clearing houses and provider organizations compiled this best practices guideline to instruct the dental community on how and to apply the code consistently.
• Breach Risk Assessment Issue Brief: Use this document as a guide for efforts in establishing probability and requirements for notification. Additionally, you’ll receive detailed next steps after discovering a breach of unsecured protected health information (PHI).
WEDI often releases white papers, issue briefs and other resources on various topics to be used by the health IT industry. Access all WEDI resources on the WEDI website under the Knowledge Center tab.
The Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange (WEDI) is the leading authority on the use of Health IT to improve healthcare information exchange in order to enhance the quality of care, improve efficiency, and reduce costs of our nation’s healthcare system. WEDI was formed in 1991 by the Secretary of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11586285.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset