He said the business fraternity should endeavour to fully participate in the country's robus econimic activities.
He said bad corporate governance erodes the confidence of clients at both micro and macro levels.
"This growth is significant because it will enable the bank to play an enhanced role in the economic arena of our country, and I expect sustained support from your bank to vital economic areas such as manufacturing, agriculture, tourism and infrastructure development,"
The Finance Minister said Government had allocated resources for various developments and infrastructure projects in
Mr Chikwan said Government has in the 2014 budget allocated more than K400 million for various development and infrastructure projects in
Indo Zambia Board chairperson
Ms Moyo said the facility had been put in place to supplement Government's efforts in fostering a people centered growth and development throughout the country.
"With our brand promise of 'Supporting You Developing Zambia' the strategic intent of this Mongu branch is to support a multi segment customer base and establish enduring partnerships with the business community and foster growth especially through SMEs and self help groups.
He said the bank had a vast SMEs participation of approximately 9,000 accounts which comprises 50 per cent of its total loan portfolio.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point