Do you know how to protect the business you’ve built for the next generation? Are you unsure if your estate plan will work out the way you want it to? Attorney Johnson answers these questions and more in his book, entitled Six Huge Threats To The Texas Family Owned Business.
The book details how to avoid the common, but often complex problems, that small business owners and their families face. Within its pages, Attorney Johnson advises readers on tax strategy, asset protection, and the development of an estate plan. His goal is to help people understand the many risks and traps surrounding family-owned businesses and how to avoid winding up with an estate plan that is broken from the start.
Six Huge Threats To The Texas Family Owned Business is designed specifically for business owners, not the general public. It provides assistance to anyone who has a small business and wants to protect their family, as well as those who are ready to pass on their business to the next generation.
With a board-certification in estate planning and probate law by the
A hard copy of this book is available for ordering from the firm's website http://www.texasbusinessplanning.com/ or by contacting the firm's office at (888) 290-2493.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11585028.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.