Argentine Satellite Communications Project Arsat-1 entered its final stage of testing, after completing a series of environmental tests to ensure quality performance before being launched into orbit.
The Arsat-1 is designed and manufactured in
The sensor communications was conceived and developed at the
The satellite will be for 45 days in the thermal vacuum chamber in which the device is made to resist extreme conditions of temperature within the range of 190 degrees Celsius to 150 degrees Celsius and empty.
The test was developed in the new
The government used the purchasing power to develop satellites, instead of purchasing abroad.
The Argentine scientists plan to launch Arsat-1 from French Guyana.
Previously, Invap succeeded in 2011 launch of SAC-D Aquarius, of the
Conae and Invap signed a contract for installation in
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Biden Considers Mediation in Venezuela
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers
- 'Titanfall' XBox Debut Has Microsoft Fired Up
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen