Just one year ago
No training is required to use Andrew Assistant: just describe on a computer screen by drag-and-drop what you already do at the bench when pipetting. Andrew assistant will automatically generate your pipetting protocol documentation, and compute all information (concentrations and volumes, for example) to achieve easily a correct liquid handling protocol without errors.
Andrew assistant 2014 includes:
• Serial dilutions by direct indication of concentrations, not error-prone volume calculations;
• Matrix combinations of multiple reagents in replicates;
• One-click import-export of consumables, reagents and their concentrations between any other software, Excel or Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), at any step of the protocol;
• One-step transfer of reagents in different volumes by copy & paste of an external volume list;
• Real-time, accurate translations of your liquid handling protocol in French, Korean, Mandarin Chinese or Cantonese and more - for the easiest protocol exchange without ambiguities.
Download it here from the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11579625.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence