Foreign banks' NPL ratio dropped 0.06 percentage points over the previous quarter, while the NPL ratio of large commercial banks, joint-stock commercial banks, city commercial banks and rural commercial banks remained growing.
Commercial banks' capital adequacy ratio hit 12.19% as of the end of last year, slightly higher than the end of the third quarter. From January to
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes