Finance Minister Senator
He stated this in a meeting to review the overall economy with the focus on external financing. The finance minister gave detailed instructions to accelerate the pace of efforts already being made by the Finance Division.
Senator Dar reiterated, “With the grace of Allah and with our sincere efforts we will take the foreign exchange reserves to more than
International Financial Institutions (IFIs) have reposed their confidence in policies of the present government and expressed that the economy was now moving in the right direction.
He went on to say that IMF has reviewed downwards its figures for inflation it projected earlier and raised the projection of the GDP growth from earlier 2.8% to 3.1%. The meeting was attended by the senior officials of the
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines