Finance Minister Senator
He stated this in a meeting to review the overall economy with the focus on external financing. The finance minister gave detailed instructions to accelerate the pace of efforts already being made by the Finance Division.
Senator Dar reiterated, “With the grace of Allah and with our sincere efforts we will take the foreign exchange reserves to more than
International Financial Institutions (IFIs) have reposed their confidence in policies of the present government and expressed that the economy was now moving in the right direction.
He went on to say that IMF has reviewed downwards its figures for inflation it projected earlier and raised the projection of the GDP growth from earlier 2.8% to 3.1%. The meeting was attended by the senior officials of the
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder