He informed that out of the total downloads of 9 million till date from SMEDA website, the feasibilities relating to services and livestock sectors had recorded to be of the highest interest to public.
However, the 56 pre-feasibility studies prepared by SMEDA for the scheme have the potential to develop equitable business culture both in rural and urban areas of
He added and said that
Talking about SMEDA's efforts for promoting SMEs In the country, CEO SMEDA informed that a five year SME development Plan was evolved by SMEDA last year, which had provided an impetus for successful implementation of the PMYBL. The visiting delegation comprised of Mr.
The mission's team leader Mr.
He hoped that the Prime Minister Youth Business Loan Scheme would pave way for curbing unemployment and poverty in
He applauded SMEDA's role in making PMYBL a success in helping
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?