He informed that out of the total downloads of 9 million till date from SMEDA website, the feasibilities relating to services and livestock sectors had recorded to be of the highest interest to public.
However, the 56 pre-feasibility studies prepared by SMEDA for the scheme have the potential to develop equitable business culture both in rural and urban areas of
He added and said that
Talking about SMEDA's efforts for promoting SMEs In the country, CEO SMEDA informed that a five year SME development Plan was evolved by SMEDA last year, which had provided an impetus for successful implementation of the PMYBL. The visiting delegation comprised of Mr.
The mission's team leader Mr.
He hoped that the Prime Minister Youth Business Loan Scheme would pave way for curbing unemployment and poverty in
He applauded SMEDA's role in making PMYBL a success in helping
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges