ENP Newswire -
Release date- 12022014 -
'I am determined that we do everything we can to support people who have been affected by the floods which is why we are making up to
'With people up and down the country facing real difficulties and stress, we can help ease the pressure with emergency overdraft facilities, loan repayment holidays and capital repayment holidays for our personal and business customers.'
Barclays Business customers:
Barclays Business Managers are proactively contacting customers to assess any damage or disruption caused to their businesses and offering solutions that will ease the burden on cash flow.
Barclays Business customers can call 0845 605 2345 to discuss their circumstances.
Barclays Personal customers:
Our representatives have already been deployed to provide assistance to those impacted by flooding and we continue to move resource into the worst hit areas to ensure customers get a timely visit.
Barclays Personal customers with an overdraft can ask for a temporary increase to help with emergency bills. Customers without an overdraft can also apply for an emergency overdraft.
We can help
Barclays Personal customers can call 0845 7555 555 to discuss their circumstances.
Barclays Agriculture customers:
Barclays Agricultural Managers will work closely with farmers impacted by the adverse conditions to understand their individual circumstances.
Barclays Agriculture can offer, depending upon these individual circumstances, Capital Repayment Holidays of up to 12 months on mortgages and loans, in order to ease cash flow problems over the coming months.
We can offer to extend or increase existing overdrafts, increasing working capital available to help cover increased costs caused by the adverse weather conditions such as additional concentrate feeds or emergency forage purchases.
We would encourage
With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking,
For further information about
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules