General Index ( DFMGI) closed 1.27% higher, at 4098.67.
Taha, expert, told Mubasher, that the
to abundant liquidity in addition to market optimism.
rose 0.28%, as Emaar added 0.12% and
1%, boosted by Emirates NBD, which added 3.2% and CBD (1.8%).
was the top advancer soaring 9.3%, while Agility was the worst performer,
88 million shares.
markets amid robust annual figures and potential real estate projects.
Dhabi's Index (ADI) ended 0.49% up, at 4892.41 pts.
the insurers' negative financial results had no impact on the market due
to a state of optimism and abundant liquidity.
A total of 270.3
million shares changed hands, at a total value of AED 825 million.
Banks closed 0.76% higher, after ADCB added 2.5%, and ADIB (2%). Meanwhile,
Real Estate drpped 1.15% as
the coming week, pending the annual financial figures of
All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum