National Bank of
Total assets amounted to 809.7 million lari, increasing by 19.2% year-on-year.
At that, net loans made up 612.3 million lari (growth – 19.3%), while loan loss reserves – 5.7 million lari (growth – 5.6%).
By the end of the reporting year, micro-financial organizations had seized movable and immovable property of 5.96 million lari (year-on-year growth – 2.3 times).
At that, borrowings totaled to 429.6 million lari (growth – 16.9%), while subordinated liabilities – to 17.64 million lari (decline – 16.9%).
Volume of micro-financial companies' own debt securities made up 111.8 million lari (growth – 44.4%).
79 micro-financial organizations, operating in
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction