ENP Newswire -
Release date- 12022014 - With a unique design and an affordable price, the Thecus N2310 is leading the world of budget home NAS devices.
As HARDWARE.INFO pointed out in their review, the N2310 not only offers great performance but also a wide range of functionalities. 'A number of apps are pre-installed, such as Plex for streaming to other devices such as tablets, smartphones, and TVs via one of the many clients available. There is also the BitTorrent download program, Transmission, and a photo album. The Thecus App Center has more apps such as NZB Package with (SABnzbd Plus, Sickbeard, Couchpotato and Headphones) and the alternative DLNA server Serviio.' And not to leave out handheld devices: 'T-OnTheGo is based on Webdav and lets you sync your mobile devices to your NAS and services like Dropbox. It also lets you view and play files. T-Dashboard offers some management options.'
Overall, the N2310 is an affordable, effective solution to store, manage, and share your data, as HARDWARE.INFO concluded: 'The Thecus N2310 is a very promising NAS that performs well. The 800 MHz PowerPC processor is a capable one when you look at the test results. It's a great NAS if you're looking for lots of features...for a brand new product, the Thecus N2310 offers good performance at an affordable price.'
Thanks to HARDWARE.INFO for the review!
For the complete review of the Thecus N2310 by HARDEWARE.INFO, go to:
For more information on where to buy this product, go to:
For more information on the Thecus N2310, go to:
For sales inquiries, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For marketing inquiries, please contact us via email: email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers