Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: Insider Threat Program (InTP) Support
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: M00264-14-
MCB Quantico -
PURPOSE: The purpose of this Request for Information (RFI) is to conduct market research for use in formulating an acquisition strategy to obtain technical, cyber, and security support for enterprise audit and insider threat capabilities at the
BACKGROUND: The Director of Intelligence (DIRINT), Headquarters,
CORE OBJECTIVES TO BE ACCOMPLISHED
The core objectives to be accomplished include IT management, network operations, network defense, information assurance, and asset management for all networks in order to protect the integrity of classified systems and data in compliance with
Capabilities required for Chief Information Office (CIO) Support include:
- Assisting in providing engineering and Information Technology (IT), Active Directory (AD), and UNIX services required to support the CIO's contribution to the InTP. - Provide engineering and IT support to include Engineering, Operations and Maintenance (O&M), Testing, and Support assistance to conceptually design, build, test, deploy, and maintain life cycle auditing capabilities and services to meet MCISRE requirements supporting over 750 users across numerous security domains with the predominance of the work load allocated to JWICS, but with support also to NSAnet, SIPR, and OSIS.
- Assist with AD support by providing engineering, design, systems maintenance, and support for the MCISRE SCI Active Directory (AD) environment consisting of Windows Server 2008R2 and Windows 7 operating systems or higher. The Contractor shall have a thorough understanding of domain level server roles and requirements. The Contractor shall assist in planning, process improvement and quality measurement skills to deliver operational efficiencies and architectural expertise for projects, develop, plan, and maintain Global AD Design, as well as maintain the Microsoft AD.
- Assist in establishing Global policies/procedures, and provide solutions for a Global AD service support model. Develop and produce Daily/Weekly/Monthly tasks needed to maintain the environment, and provide documentation and procedures for executing these tasks, develop and maintain Disaster Recovery (DR) Plans for the AD environment, provide Distributed File system management, and provide on-call and third-level production support for the AD environment. The Contractor shall assist the Government by providing guidance for the configuration of customer systems and applications to accept Public-Key Infrastructure (PKI) credentials for user authentication, application of digital signatures or implementation of cryptographic capabilities, and manage and troubleshoot Group Policy Objects (GPOs), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name Server (DNS), AD Site links, AD Trust Relationships, modify AD object Attributes and recover AD objects, assist the Government in managing the configuration of multiple Group Policy objects, and support Monitor and Troubleshoot Domain Replication.
- UNIX services consist of assisting in deploying new servers and images, configure and Integrates UNIX based systems to work with Microsoft Windows and Windows Terminal Services, and providing after hours/weekend support for critical systems and scheduled maintenance when necessary. The Contractor must be capable of adapting to a high demand and a fast paced environment and must possess a proficient knowledge of Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) Arrays, Network Storage, and Storage Area Network (SAN) architectures.
Capabilities required for the InTP Support include:
The Contractor shall provide IA Audit, architecture, engineering, integration support, and technical expertise relative to InTP requirements and IA-related capabilities and initiatives driven by
Capabilities required for CSO Support include:
Assistance, to the extent possible, in assuring the loyalty, reliability, suitability, and trustworthiness of applicants, employees, and others who work with, will work with, or have access to sensitive or classified information and materials. The Contractor shall also all assist in all aspects of security work concerned with the identifying materials, processes, and information that require protection and recommend the level of security classification and other protections required in support of the InTP. This also includes the coordination necessary to identify items of information, technology, and materials that are restricted from transfer to foreign nationals and are considered limited distribution.
Responses to this
Response is due by
NOTES: Issuance of this notice does not constitute any obligation whatsoever on the part of the Government to procure these services or to issue a solicitation. The
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California