PHARMACEUTICAL group Shire's strong growth is set to continue this year, the company said yesterday, after demand for its rare disease drugs helped it report better than expected fourth-quarter profits.
Its shares hit a record high during the day, yet eased back to close roughly flat, at 3,142p.
The company also said finance chief
Shire, which makes attention deficit hyperactivity disorder drug Vyvanse, posted a 36 per cent rise in fourth-quarter earnings per American Depositary Share of
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- GOP 2016 Hopefuls Face Off at CPAC
- Getty Releases Millions of Images for Free Via Embed Tool
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend