Hundreds employees of SEPCO Larkana on central protest call given by
The rally led by Regional Chairman
Speakers among Regional Chairman
They further said that PWHECLU has always struggled for the rights of poor workers and not compromised on their issues, present government should review its policy otherwise all employees of Wapda will come out to roads against the unpopular decisions of rulers, country wide protests and rallies will be carried out.
They expressed concern over the deteriorating law and order situation and kidnapping of two SEPCO employees in Khairpur Lineman
They said that government should allocate sufficient resources to build new hydel and thermal powerhouses in the public sector at different provinces of country to control longstanding issue of power outage, adding that instead of supporting the SEPCO and Wapda, rulers are disturbing the employees, which could not be tolerated, they said.
They demanded of present government to stop its anti employee policies, immediately withdraw the proposed privatization plane, decrease power tariff and provide the relief to common men otherwise they will continue their protest movement.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction