The Youth Chair of the Bong County chapter of the ruling
"With all due respect, I am humbly asking the Senator to use her achievements to campaign and not the Central Bank Loan," he noted, wondering why Senator Taylor would at this point in time, choose such a campaign path in the face of a stiff Senatorial challenge.
Curtis expressed the belief that the Senator's action was intended to win the minds of the people she has forgotten over the years. According to him, the loan program is an initiative of the
He admonished citizens of Bong County to be careful and look out for the right person capable of delivering the county from "brain drain" and poor leadership.
The Unity Party Stalwart said as the country moves forward, the government through the CBL, was initiating several policies to improve the lives of its people, noting that an individual should not ride on the government's efforts for a selfish interest to the detriment of the ordinary people.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1