The Youth Chair of the Bong County chapter of the ruling
"With all due respect, I am humbly asking the Senator to use her achievements to campaign and not the Central Bank Loan," he noted, wondering why Senator Taylor would at this point in time, choose such a campaign path in the face of a stiff Senatorial challenge.
Curtis expressed the belief that the Senator's action was intended to win the minds of the people she has forgotten over the years. According to him, the loan program is an initiative of the
He admonished citizens of Bong County to be careful and look out for the right person capable of delivering the county from "brain drain" and poor leadership.
The Unity Party Stalwart said as the country moves forward, the government through the CBL, was initiating several policies to improve the lives of its people, noting that an individual should not ride on the government's efforts for a selfish interest to the detriment of the ordinary people.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?