"ThreatTrack alerts pilots to a wider range of atmospheric threats for safer and smoother flights," said
MultiScan ThreatTrack goes beyond hail and lightning prediction within a thunderstorm cell and alerts pilots to these significant threats adjacent to the cell. If these thunderstorms are growing ahead of and below the aircraft, ThreatTrack's Predictive Overflight(TM) protection warns the flight crew if the cells will be in the aircraft's flight path.
In addition, MultiScan ThreatTrack is the first in the industry to feature two levels of turbulence detection--severe and ride-quality--which more accurately informs flight crews of the type of turbulence in their path.
Also included in China Eastern's selection are
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction