"ThreatTrack alerts pilots to a wider range of atmospheric threats for safer and smoother flights," said
MultiScan ThreatTrack goes beyond hail and lightning prediction within a thunderstorm cell and alerts pilots to these significant threats adjacent to the cell. If these thunderstorms are growing ahead of and below the aircraft, ThreatTrack's Predictive Overflight(TM) protection warns the flight crew if the cells will be in the aircraft's flight path.
In addition, MultiScan ThreatTrack is the first in the industry to feature two levels of turbulence detection--severe and ride-quality--which more accurately informs flight crews of the type of turbulence in their path.
Also included in China Eastern's selection are
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum