Scotsman Guide, the leading resource for mortgage originators nationally, has this month published a feature article entitled “Venture off the Traditional Path of Lending: Working With True, Asset-Based Hard Money Lenders Can Pay Off Handsomely” authored by Riverdale Funding’s Vice President
As a successful commercial hard-money lender with more than 35 years of experience in the real estate and mortgage business, Riverdale Funding is well-poised to provide expert advice on alternative lending practices. Hughis was tapped by the esteemed publication and worked directly with editor, Rania Oteify, to create timely insights for brokers looking to open new sources of financing for their commercial real estate clients.
“We appreciate Riverdale Funding’s insightful contribution to Scotsman Guide. We strive to provide players in the commercial mortgage industry with new ideas, knowledge and strategies from their peers, and Hughis’ article on hard-money lending perfectly fit that goal,” said Oteify.
As a lender thoroughly committed to providing clients with quality financial solutions and dedicated customer service, Riverdale Funding is honored to contribute to an esteemed publication read by thousands of mortgage professionals nationwide. The company plans to work with Scotsman Guide on a regular basis to share key observations and strategies in alternative and asset-based commercial lending.
More information about
About Scotsman Guide Media
Scotsman Guide is the leading resource for mortgage originators and connects mortgage brokers with wholesale and commercial lenders. Scotsman Guide Media publishes a commercial edition and a residential edition of Scotsman Guide, in addition to
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11575407.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?