Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from Instituto de Salud Carlos III, "
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Nevertheless, these gold particles will be very useful as biomarkers in living cells by means of electron microscopy because of their high electron contrast."
For more information on this research see: PPV-PAMAM Hybrid Dendrimers: Self-Assembly and Stabilization of Gold Nanoparticles. Macromolecules, 2013;46(18):7316-7324. Macromolecules can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Spain,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001