Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "We also tackle the current challenges of Pdots and share our perspective on the future directions of the field."
For more information on this research see: Highly fluorescent semiconducting polymer dots for biology and medicine. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2013;52(11):3086-109. (Wiley-Blackwell - www.wiley.com/; Angewandte Chemie International Edition - onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1521-3773)
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?