Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Reconstructions show that Y-rich nanoparticles are frequently found to be embedded within the larger Cr-rich carbides and oxides, which would decrease the amount of nanoparticles capable of strengthening the matrix."
For more information on this research see: Oxide dispersion strengthened Fe-12Cr steel in three dimensions: An electron tomography study.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Sina Loses License Over Porn