Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Reconstructions show that Y-rich nanoparticles are frequently found to be embedded within the larger Cr-rich carbides and oxides, which would decrease the amount of nanoparticles capable of strengthening the matrix."
For more information on this research see: Oxide dispersion strengthened Fe-12Cr steel in three dimensions: An electron tomography study.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years