The Association said this "blights our country's efforts to attract investments" would assist in the implementation of large scale development projects.
The report, which was presented by the
Compared with 2013,
In order to secure building permits company must go through nine procedures, while the time needed to secure the permit is estimated at 677 days. In the report's 10 indexes,
It called on the government and all stakeholders to move ahead with the necessary measures that would contribute to reducing bureaucracy, update and speed up the procedures, so as to create a more business friendly environment.
The Association's spokesman,
He said competition was intense and in many cases, "bureaucratic dysfunctions and onerous conditions" had led foreign investors to seek other, more business friendly destinations.
Send to Kindle
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista