The Association said this "blights our country's efforts to attract investments" would assist in the implementation of large scale development projects.
The report, which was presented by the
Compared with 2013,
In order to secure building permits company must go through nine procedures, while the time needed to secure the permit is estimated at 677 days. In the report's 10 indexes,
It called on the government and all stakeholders to move ahead with the necessary measures that would contribute to reducing bureaucracy, update and speed up the procedures, so as to create a more business friendly environment.
The Association's spokesman,
He said competition was intense and in many cases, "bureaucratic dysfunctions and onerous conditions" had led foreign investors to seek other, more business friendly destinations.
Send to Kindle
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study