RAM Ratings has assigned a preliminary AA3/Stable rating to
The financial institution ratings of AmIslamic reflect its strategic importance as the
"This is the first RAM-rated Basel III-compliant Sukuk in
The Sukuk to be issued under the Proposed Sukuk Programme are Basel III-compliant and qualifies as Tier 2 regulatory capital. The Sukuk to be issued under the Proposed Sukuk Programme are rated 1 notch below AmIslamic's long-term financial institution rating, underlining their lower ranking in the priority of claims upon bankruptcy or liquidation, relative to senior unsecured creditors.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'