"We're thrilled to be recognized at this prestigious event," said President and CTO
The NanoTweezer is a novel plug-and-play attachment to standard microscopes that captures, manipulates, and analyzes individual nanoscale objects in high numbers including proteins aggregates, viruses, bacteria, and inorganic nanoparticles. It uses proprietary nanophotonic waveguide technology to measure the most important properties of nanoparticles including size, shape and coating quality.
Optofluidics was named Philadelphia Life Science Startup of the Year of 2012, and is backed by venture partners BioAdvance, the
Keywords for this news article include: Physics, Photonics, Optofluidics.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU