Shell is to sell off three oil and gas producing assets in the
The disposal of the Anasuria, Nelson and Sean platforms and production systems come at a sensitive political time when other energy bosses have signalled that the forthcoming referendum on Scottish independence is undermining the investment climate.
Shell was keen to deny that the move was influenced by politics and indicated that the Anglo-Dutch company was not committed to a
But the pullback will increase nervousness both inside the industry and out.
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing