The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Considering the structural similarity, this work may provide a new approach to control the assemblies of diverse oxide-based NPs."
For more information on this research see: Reaction-Induced Microsyneresis in Oxide-Based Gels: The Assembly of Hierarchical Microsphere Networks. Langmuir, 2013;29(36):11208-11216. Langmuir can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting A. Du, Tongji Univ, Shanghai Key Lab Special Artificial Microstruct M, Sch Phys Sci & Engn,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost