MTN Ghana, the leader in
This, the telecom firm believes would lead it to the promised land of the new digital world.
The Chief Marketing Officer of MTN Ghana,
He added: "In our efforts to ensure that this become a reality in real time, MTN is focused on investing in world class technologies, aimed at bringing relevant telecom services to our subscribers and brighten their lives.
That is why we have invested over
According to him, last year alone, MTN Ghana spent
Many factors impact cell phone reception (for both voice and data) and research has shown that the make and model of a phone matters. This is why it is important that we continue to push for quality and affordable handsets".
The CMO of MTN Ghana was, therefore, pleased with the MTN-Huawei partnership, which will empower mobile phone users to do more a little investment.
The Managing Director of Huawei Ghana,
Being the leader in global technologies,
Touching on the features of the newly launched mobile phone, the Coordinator of Innovations and Product Services at MTN Ghana, Ms Boadiwaa Ofori-Amoateng said the Huawei
She, therefore, appealed to Ghanaians to let the newly launched Smartphone be part of their Valentine/Chocolate Day gift package to their relatives and friends.
The newly launched MTN/Huawei Ascend
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years