Economic growth cannot not occur unless the consumer has the appropriate devices to support and enhance the data experience, Mr
He said it was for this reason that MTN? the leading mobile data provider with 47.37% of the data market? decided to partner others to move
He said MTN was focussed on investing in world class technologies aimed at bringing relevant telecom services to their subscribers and was, therefore, excited to partner with
He gave the assurance that similar investments would be made this year in the latest telecom technologies to deliver excellent network services and enrich the mobile telephony experience of subscribers.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?