Early detection of cancer, including mesothelioma, is vital to prolonging the life expectancy of patients as treatment is more effective and available in the early stages. That is why the law firm of MRHFM supports new research from a group of
Not to be confused with “nanomaterials” that are used in products such as invisible sunscreens and stain-resistant coatings for clothes, the types of nanomaterials or ‘smart’ materials produced using nanotechnology are being studied with a focus on their potential ability to kill cancer cells without harming surrounding healthy cells. Not only has this emerging science shown promising potential in the treatment of everything from brain cancer to mesothelioma, a number of medical studies are now underway to determine if it will play a significant role in quicker and more advanced detection of aggressive cancers such as mesothelioma.
“Research for not only treatment, but early detection of mesothelioma is crucial as these aggressive cancers spread so quickly that every day matters,” said
In the case of mesothelioma cancer, patients do not show any signs or symptoms until years after asbestos exposure. This coupled with the fact that mesothelioma is not an easy cancer to diagnose, it is especially critical to support research in the detection of mesothelioma cancer.
If you or someone you know are experiencing symptoms of mesothelioma, contact a doctor immediately to get tested. Also contact an attorney at MRHFM, the largest firm exclusively devoted to helping mesothelioma victims and their families to discuss your case. For more information about mesothelioma, request a free book about mesothelioma at http://www.mesotheliomabook.com or contact the legal team at MRHFM directly by calling 866-373-5000.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Early-Detection/Mesothelioma-Cancer/prweb11580562.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001