The partnership tagged ExxonMobil Nigeria Contractor Finance Scheme, seeks to support
Among the participating banks are
Speaking at the launch of the scheme in
He also explained that through the initiative, the company's contractors would be able to access better and quicker funding options to enable them execute their contracts speedily.
He said: "Since the scheme was introduced in November 2013,at least, 24 contractors have been able to access funds under the scheme and we continue to encourage more contractors to sign up to the programme. They are ensured easier access to competitive funding as well as reduced loan processing time which would enhance speedier completion of their contracts while building their capacity."
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South