The claim was first made by a censorship blog Greatfire, whose author
According to The Verge, Smith further found that Bing users searching for controversial
However, senior director of Bing,
Weitz said that his team had now conducted a review, and deemed the page 'acceptable for inclusion in global results,' adding that Bing does not apply
Meanwhile, sources said that
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'