The claim was first made by a censorship blog Greatfire, whose author
According to The Verge, Smith further found that Bing users searching for controversial
However, senior director of Bing,
Weitz said that his team had now conducted a review, and deemed the page 'acceptable for inclusion in global results,' adding that Bing does not apply
Meanwhile, sources said that
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party