All indicators are pointing to rapid growth of managed services, but many key players are uncertain as to direction and nature of the investments. While the proportion of revenue from consultancy and services remains relatively low in the channel currently, in the Brocade channel survey 2013, supported by distributors
The summit theme for 2014 is Beyond the Cloud - the changing face of managed services and conference sessions will include:
The changing face of Managed Services - Trends in service delivery and changing customer demands
Beyond the cloud - Hybrid IT - The impact of new technologies and evolving business models
Creating Value with Managed Services - How to create value, gain competitive advantage and build greater value into your business.
These conference sessions will be augmented by boardroom sessions presented by leading vendors and service providers which will provide further insight into the opportunities for channel organisations looking to expand their managed services portfolios. Throughout the day there will be many opportunities for both sponsors and delegates to meet fellow participants within the Summit exhibition and networking area.
"Advances in technology, economic pressures and evolving business models are combining to fundamentally change role of both IT and Telecoms channels," says
The Managed Services Summit 2014 will take place at
About IT Europa
IT Europa is the leading provider of strategic business intelligence, news and analysis on the European IT marketplace and the primary channels that serve it. In addition to its news services the company markets a range of database reports and organises European conferences and events for the IT and Telecoms sectors. For further details visit: www.iteuropa.com
For further information contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 1895 454 604
Tel: +44 (0) 1923 690 223
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence