The British lender said Thursday it is increasing bonus payments 8 percent to 395 million pounds for 2013.
And the bank said it is hoping to pay a dividend in the second half of 2014, which would be the first since the financial crisis. That announcement, first revealed last week, comes as Lloyds prepares to shed state ownership.
The bank said its net loss narrowed to 838 million pounds (
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power