The British lender said Thursday it is increasing bonus payments 8 percent to 395 million pounds for 2013.
And the bank said it is hoping to pay a dividend in the second half of 2014, which would be the first since the financial crisis. That announcement, first revealed last week, comes as Lloyds prepares to shed state ownership.
The bank said its net loss narrowed to 838 million pounds (
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Lawful Immigrants Defend Driver's Licenses
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas