San Jose (PRWEB)
“Through our interactions with our clients, we’ve discovered that many shop owners are hungry for the opportunity to network with each other and learn more about how to tackle the business challenges they face daily,” said
Kukui’s Trade Show includes a slate of high-profile speakers, including:
The trade show will also include the second annual Kukui Industry Awards, which recognize repair shops in a variety of categories. Awards include: Superior Customer Service, Hybrid Shop of the Year, Technician of the Year, Service Writer of the Year and Shop of the Year.
To RSVP for this unique event, contact
More information about the trade show an also be found at: https://www.facebook.com/events/577759552292488/.
With a rich history in information technology, Kukui provides businesses with a custom website platform and software solution that integrates with each organization’s Point of Sale (POS) system. This empowers each of Kukui’s clients with quantitative data showing their monetary return on investment, the number of new clients based on their POS system, statistics revealing their customer retention rate, and areas to improve their business through the tracking of phone calls, appointment forms, and feedback from customer reviews.
For more information about Kukui, visit http://www.kukui.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11581477.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy