PCDJ Karaoki's new, highly intuitive singers rotation list, a new CDG engine that’s 3X more efficient, innovative CDG transparency mode, and more, make this already phenomenal software even better.
"PCDJ has created professional karaoke software products for over a decade now,” says General Manager
Here are some of the notable new features and/or improvements in PCDJ Karaoki:
• Significantly Enhanced Singer Rotation List and Singer Management
• New CDG playback engine that's 3X more efficient than in previous releases
• “Transparency Mode” that allows you to put images behind your CDG Lyrics (slide show)
• New “Fade To Stop” option on the Karaoke Player
• Improved Karaoke Cloud Pro Subscription Support
• Many “under the hood” performance enhancements
PCDJ Karaoki manufacturer’s suggested retail price is
See it in Action
For marketing or dealer inquiries, Contact:
611 S. Ft.
877-999-7235 ext 105
1024×768 SVGA video
DirectX or ASIO compatible soundcard
1 Gig RAM (XP), 2 GIG RAM (Vista), 2 GIG RAM (Win 7), 4 GIG RAM (Win 8)
40 MB free on the hard-drive
PC / Laptop with dual head video card with 64MB minimum dedicated graphics RAM
DirectX 9 or Better Video Card
4.1 DirectX compatible soundcard (with front and rear separate outputs)
4 GIG RAM or Better
200 MB free on the hard-drive
PC / Laptop with dual head video card with 256MB minimum dedicated graphics RAM
Since 1999, PCDJ has been recognized as a leading creator of DJ and Karaoke live performance software. More than 100,000 DJ’s and KJ’s globally use one of the PCDJ products.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/PCDJ/Karaoki/prweb11576229.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost