High and Low were 26708.30 and 26239.73 respectively. Total volume traded in the market was 284,366,740 shares with 406 total traded companies out of which 295 were up, 96 were down and 15 were unchanged.
Commercial Banks was the top traded sector with total traded volume of 95,683,900 shares. It was followed by Construction and Materials (Cement) with a total traded volume of 49,617,700 shares.
The three top traded companies were
The top three advancers were Rafhan Maize with price per share 7017.41 (334.15),
The top three decliners were Nestle Pak. with price per share of 9920.14 (-262.36), Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3010.58 (-89.42) and Island Textile per share of 1353.00 (-70.25).
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down