Jennifer Aniston may have had to spend her 45th birthday on the opposite side of the country from fiancÚ Justin Theroux, but that didn't stop the actress from enjoying a quiet night out celebrating with friends.
Aniston was spotted out at Soho House in Los Angeles on Tuesday with her former Friends co-star Courteney Cox, Tobey Maguire's wife Jennifer Meyer, and her hairstylist, Chris McMillan.
"It was all her friends," a source said, adding it was "mellow fun dinner."
Although Theroux, currently in New York shooting his new HBO series The Leftovers, is far away, Aniston is keeping him close. She was spotted wearing a "T" necklace for her interview with feminist icon Gloria Steinem over the weekend.
Theroux, who has been spotted partying with Orlando Bloom and attending the Manhattan opening party of the Deth Killers pop-up store in Bushwick, has also been mourning the loss of his friend, Philip Seymour Hoffman. The actor paid a visit to Hoffman's partner, Mimi O'Donnell, on February 3 and attended Hoffman's funeral on February 7.
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Jennifer Aniston celebrates 45th without fiancÚ
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder