Lew is expected to discuss with other finance ministers and central bank governors issues such as how to stabilize markets especially those in emerging economies, which have been volatile since the U.S. Federal Reserve began scaling back its stimulus measures in January and caused fund outflows from them to accelerate.
The Treasury secretary will meet bilaterally with his counterparts also from
Lew will also meet with business leaders to discuss U.S. and global economic developments, the department said.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign