Jaguar is focused on the development and commercialization of health solutions for the global veterinary marketplace from plants used traditionally in rain forest areas. Jaguar's products will target companion animals, high valued racing animals, and food and farm animals with both prescription pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals.
Jaguar has an exclusive worldwide license from
The proceeds of the Series A financing will be used for operations including studies of SP-303, a pharmaceutical compound isolated and purified from Croton lechleri, and SB-300, a standardized botanical extract/nutraceutical product derived from Croton lechleri. Funds will also be used to complete market studies, hiring of personnel, establishing manufacturing capabilities, and regulatory activities.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work