Jaguar is focused on the development and commercialization of health solutions for the global veterinary marketplace from plants used traditionally in rain forest areas. Jaguar's products will target companion animals, high valued racing animals, and food and farm animals with both prescription pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals.
Jaguar has an exclusive worldwide license from
The proceeds of the Series A financing will be used for operations including studies of SP-303, a pharmaceutical compound isolated and purified from Croton lechleri, and SB-300, a standardized botanical extract/nutraceutical product derived from Croton lechleri. Funds will also be used to complete market studies, hiring of personnel, establishing manufacturing capabilities, and regulatory activities.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder