For banks with a cash management presence but without a commercial card offering, the time is right to enter the market and offer card products for businesses, according to Mercator Advisory Group’s Commercial and Enterprise Payments Advisory Service.
"Banks that don’t offer commercial card products run the risk of being disenfranchised from their cash management customers that use card products to manage some or most of their business-to-business payments," comments
Highlights of the report include:
• Definition of the types of products offered by commercial card issuers
• Definition of various payment forms for commercial cards
• Description of additional features that make up a commercial card program
• Card volumes and growth
• Issuance models
• Guidelines for new issuers to get started
The report is 21 pages long and contains 8 exhibits.
Companies mentioned in this report include
Please visit us online at http://www.mercatoradvisorygroup.com.
For more information and media inquiries, please call
Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/MercatorAdvisor.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11582755.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- GOP 2016 Hopefuls Face Off at CPAC
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend
- Heavy Sanctions on Russia Could Backfire on West
- Lindsay Lohan, Jimmy Fallon Get Soaked on 'The Tonight Show': Watch