There has been increasing focus on sodium-ion batteries (NIBs), especially as an energy storage solution for larger applications, like electric vehicle and for stationary storage for renewable energies.
NIBs attract because of their lower cost and huge abundance of sodium.
The novel anode was invented by Professor
The anode is built around coating graphene with antimony sulphide (stibnite) nanoparticles.
Under its Campus for Research Excellence and Technological Enterprise (CREATE) programs in Electromobility and Nanomaterials for energy and water management, Singapore s
CEO of Yissum,
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation